Fashion Uniq
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Milani Know Your Foundation
Maybelline Lasting Drama Gel Liner 950 Blackest Black  EmptyWed Apr 27, 2022 2:22 pm by Admin

» Smashbox Foundation Finder
Maybelline Lasting Drama Gel Liner 950 Blackest Black  EmptyWed Apr 27, 2022 2:10 pm by Admin

» How Was
Maybelline Lasting Drama Gel Liner 950 Blackest Black  EmptyTue Apr 26, 2022 4:57 pm by Admin

» Smitha Deepak: How To Apply Glitter on CREASED or HOODED Eyelids (3 Ways)
Maybelline Lasting Drama Gel Liner 950 Blackest Black  EmptyThu Apr 14, 2022 5:00 pm by Admin

» A Day
Maybelline Lasting Drama Gel Liner 950 Blackest Black  EmptyThu Apr 14, 2022 1:44 pm by Admin

» Nars Foundation Finder
Maybelline Lasting Drama Gel Liner 950 Blackest Black  EmptySat Apr 09, 2022 8:27 pm by Admin

» The Latest
Maybelline Lasting Drama Gel Liner 950 Blackest Black  EmptyFri Apr 08, 2022 12:58 pm by Admin

» Tarte Foundation Quiz And Foundation Drop Down Menu
Maybelline Lasting Drama Gel Liner 950 Blackest Black  EmptyWed Mar 23, 2022 8:11 pm by Admin

» Estee Lauder Foundation Finder
Maybelline Lasting Drama Gel Liner 950 Blackest Black  EmptyWed Mar 23, 2022 8:08 pm by Admin

September 2022
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun

Calendar Calendar

SHARETFJ

Maybelline Lasting Drama Gel Liner 950 Blackest Black

Go down

Maybelline Lasting Drama Gel Liner 950 Blackest Black  Empty Maybelline Lasting Drama Gel Liner 950 Blackest Black

Post by Admin Thu Jan 06, 2022 8:19 pm

*All opinions are my own. My reviews are of my experiences and findings with the product. Your experience may be different.*

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

https://www.fashionuniq.org/t619-maybelline-lasting-drama-gel-liner-95blackest-black-1-2

Hey, Everyone, I hope your holidays were awesome, and you had a great time with family, friends or what/how you spent them.
I posted a vlog on my look the day we went for our New Year celebration before we left. And, I have another look for
New Years Day that I'm posting also. So, be on the lookout for those.

Alright, now on to the 'review' for Maybelline pot liner. This review was a surprise to me. This has not happened to me before. You will understand as we go in this post.

This is the outward packaging. In this packaging, there were some things I liked immediately. I thought the pot had a clean look and I liked the way the brush was packaged as well. I also liked the brush handle and the thickness and angle of the brush.

First, the outward packaging.

Maybelline Lasting Drama Gel Liner 950 Blackest Black  HakX7nUl

Maybelline Lasting Drama Gel Liner 950 Blackest Black  X0rnvwxl

Maybelline Lasting Drama Gel Liner 950 Blackest Black  RwkSQ1gl

Maybelline Lasting Drama Gel Liner 950 Blackest Black  TSD1ohRl

Maybelline Lasting Drama Gel Liner 950 Blackest Black  Y6g3Crrl

Maybelline Lasting Drama Gel Liner 950 Blackest Black  XuGDdKtl

Then, the liner

Maybelline Lasting Drama Gel Liner 950 Blackest Black  9R6s1Ufl

Maybelline Lasting Drama Gel Liner 950 Blackest Black  HDwEDFHl

Maybelline Lasting Drama Gel Liner 950 Blackest Black  U9j15ZZl

The liner is not soft like Morphe, rather, it's more firm like a putty. But, it does apply to the brush easily. Then, it does not liquefy upon contact with the lashline. It applies more firm like a paste but it's not sticky. I liked the way it applied, and I found a way to apply the liner that I liked. I really like the brush. It has a slant at the top which makes it easy to use.

Alright, the liner is not a deal-breaker because it's firm and the liner applies differently. This is what the liner looks like applied.

Maybelline Lasting Drama Gel Liner 950 Blackest Black  2wGnbril

Maybelline Lasting Drama Gel Liner 950 Blackest Black  ZsaCTIKl

Maybelline Lasting Drama Gel Liner 950 Blackest Black  NSgaYhPl

Maybelline Lasting Drama Gel Liner 950 Blackest Black  AnC3z3Jl

Maybelline Lasting Drama Gel Liner 950 Blackest Black  EcA6qmUl

Maybelline Lasting Drama Gel Liner 950 Blackest Black  ZyEUatQl

Maybelline Lasting Drama Gel Liner 950 Blackest Black  Gsewswrl

Maybelline Lasting Drama Gel Liner 950 Blackest Black  Su2pduEl

Maybelline Lasting Drama Gel Liner 950 Blackest Black  Zn258QAl

Maybelline Lasting Drama Gel Liner 950 Blackest Black  ZQJ3bNEl

I applied the liner at 7:30 am, and you can watch in the photos the liner leaving in every photo. By 10:30 am, the liner was gone and I stopped the review.
So, that is the "review". It did not stay on and I can't say it's a great product. This product is a Fail

Alright, Everyone, that is all for this review. Many more coming your way.
Have a great evening, thank you for reading, and I will see you in my next post.
Cool

Maybelline Lasting Drama Gel Liner 950 Blackest Black  JgPbnbUl
Admin
Admin
Admin

https://www.thefashionjournal.net

Back to top Go down