Fashion Uniq
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Milani Know Your Foundation
Funny EmptyWed Apr 27, 2022 2:22 pm by Admin

» Smashbox Foundation Finder
Funny EmptyWed Apr 27, 2022 2:10 pm by Admin

» How Was
Funny EmptyTue Apr 26, 2022 4:57 pm by Admin

» Smitha Deepak: How To Apply Glitter on CREASED or HOODED Eyelids (3 Ways)
Funny EmptyThu Apr 14, 2022 5:00 pm by Admin

» A Day
Funny EmptyThu Apr 14, 2022 1:44 pm by Admin

» Nars Foundation Finder
Funny EmptySat Apr 09, 2022 8:27 pm by Admin

» The Latest
Funny EmptyFri Apr 08, 2022 12:58 pm by Admin

» Tarte Foundation Quiz And Foundation Drop Down Menu
Funny EmptyWed Mar 23, 2022 8:11 pm by Admin

» Estee Lauder Foundation Finder
Funny EmptyWed Mar 23, 2022 8:08 pm by Admin

May 2022
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun

Calendar Calendar

SHARETFJ

Funny

Go down

Funny Empty Funny

Post by Admin Wed Nov 24, 2021 12:14 pm

I'm watching a cosmetic video and the reviewer says she is a warm tone living in a cool tone world. I was "What?". It might come across that way to her but there are a lot of brands that don't carry cool toned foundation at all right now.

I can name several right now: Maybelline, L.A. Colors, L.A. Girl, Milani, Rimmel.
L.A. Colors has one wet-to-dry foundation that's pink. All their liquid foundations are yellow. Maybelline has warm and neutral foundations. Fortunately, their neutral foundations are very pink so I can use them.
Milani has one or two pink foundations and the rest are yellow. Rimmel has one pink in the tube and one liquid pink and that's it. And, some foundation brands stress light to dark over undertone. Undertone is important or you are going to have one color on your face that is going to stick out and your body is going to be completely opposite. Something else, some of these brands have put their only pink foundation in the Fair section of Fair to Deep selection. You can only use theirs if you are in the fair foundation group.

There are people that are cool-toned from Fair to Deep. Apparently, they think only really light-skinned people are cool undertoned. But, L'Oreal and Covergirl knew better and both came out with foundation systems that addressed that.
L'Oreal with their True Match system of Cool, Neutral, and Warm. And, Covergirl with Trublend Matte Made, the 40 foundations that goes by undertone and goes from Light, Medium, Tan, and Deep.

I did a vlog on CG Trublend Matte Made and the "How to find your foundation".
With a quick explanation. Each foundation has a colored dot beside the name of the foundation. There is a legend with these colored dots showing you the undertone of each foundation. Once you know what undertone you have, then it's just picking from fair to deep.

Next, these are the colored dots:

Blue: : cool/pink undertone
Orange: warm/yellow undertone
Purple: Neutral/ both pink and yellow

Cool foundations are pink in color, Neutral foundations are a mix of yellow and pink, and Warm foundations are yellow in color.

I'm posting the original blog post about CG foundation and you will understand how to find your foundation. This was my first blog post ever Laughing
Also, I will post the vlog I did. This vlog was a first also. Laughing

https://www.fashionuniq.org/t90-covergirl-trublend-matte-transfer-resistant-how-to-find-your-foundation

https://www.fashionuniq.org/t4-covergirl-trublend-matte-foundation

Alright, Everyone. Happy Thanksgiving to those who celebrate. To those who don't, happy day off if you get one. If you are working, have a great day.
Thank you for reading and I will see you in my next post.

Funny JgPbnbUl
Admin
Admin
Admin

https://www.thefashionjournal.net

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum