Fashion Uniq
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Milani Know Your Foundation
E.L.F Liquid Glitter Eye Shadow In Ocean Eyes EmptyWed Apr 27, 2022 2:22 pm by Admin

» Smashbox Foundation Finder
E.L.F Liquid Glitter Eye Shadow In Ocean Eyes EmptyWed Apr 27, 2022 2:10 pm by Admin

» How Was
E.L.F Liquid Glitter Eye Shadow In Ocean Eyes EmptyTue Apr 26, 2022 4:57 pm by Admin

» Smitha Deepak: How To Apply Glitter on CREASED or HOODED Eyelids (3 Ways)
E.L.F Liquid Glitter Eye Shadow In Ocean Eyes EmptyThu Apr 14, 2022 5:00 pm by Admin

» A Day
E.L.F Liquid Glitter Eye Shadow In Ocean Eyes EmptyThu Apr 14, 2022 1:44 pm by Admin

» Nars Foundation Finder
E.L.F Liquid Glitter Eye Shadow In Ocean Eyes EmptySat Apr 09, 2022 8:27 pm by Admin

» The Latest
E.L.F Liquid Glitter Eye Shadow In Ocean Eyes EmptyFri Apr 08, 2022 12:58 pm by Admin

» Tarte Foundation Quiz And Foundation Drop Down Menu
E.L.F Liquid Glitter Eye Shadow In Ocean Eyes EmptyWed Mar 23, 2022 8:11 pm by Admin

» Estee Lauder Foundation Finder
E.L.F Liquid Glitter Eye Shadow In Ocean Eyes EmptyWed Mar 23, 2022 8:08 pm by Admin

September 2022
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun

Calendar Calendar

SHARETFJ

E.L.F Liquid Glitter Eye Shadow In Ocean Eyes

Go down

E.L.F Liquid Glitter Eye Shadow In Ocean Eyes Empty E.L.F Liquid Glitter Eye Shadow In Ocean Eyes

Post by Admin Fri Nov 19, 2021 7:15 pm

*All opinions are my own. My reviews are of my experiences and findings with the product. Your experience may be different.*

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Vlog YT Channel Review:
https://www.fashionuniq.org/t580-e-l-f-liquid-glitter-eye-shadow-in-ocean-eyes

Hey, Everyone,  I hope your evening or day is going great. I wanted to get this review done while it's on my mind. I'm going to be showing you some things about this shadow besides photos. And, I will post the vlog so you can see the review of what I think.

Alright, in this review, I'm discussing E.L.F Liquid Glitter Eye Shadow In Ocean Eyes.
The packaging is pretty, it comes in a blue box. And, the bottle looks like Covergirls and a little like Stila.  I have not tried Covergirl yet so I can't compare the product yet. But, I do have Stila and Wet N Wild, so I can compare them.

The packaging is a square glass bottle with a square top. And. the product is a
beautiful blue with a mix of purple in the color. The shadow also has multidimensional glitter and pearls. It's very beautiful, and it wears beautifully on the lid. I'm getting ahead of myself a little.  But I have not seen glitter, twinkle, and sparkle like this until now. And the color included. I'm going to get into this more but now I'm going to show you the packaging.

E.L.F Liquid Glitter Eye Shadow In Ocean Eyes 54p268Rl

E.L.F Liquid Glitter Eye Shadow In Ocean Eyes ZkLqekGl

E.L.F Liquid Glitter Eye Shadow In Ocean Eyes Gr02bcol

E.L.F Liquid Glitter Eye Shadow In Ocean Eyes Oi3KlC5l

E.L.F Liquid Glitter Eye Shadow In Ocean Eyes J4ywC56l

E.L.F Liquid Glitter Eye Shadow In Ocean Eyes DUi1AZRl

E.L.F Liquid Glitter Eye Shadow In Ocean Eyes P3W04yWl

And, the swatches:

E.L.F Liquid Glitter Eye Shadow In Ocean Eyes VKhUwMMl

E.L.F Liquid Glitter Eye Shadow In Ocean Eyes UlvSQ22l

I tried to get the sparkle and twinkle that is in the shadow so you can see it up close. The twinkle and sparkle of the glitter and pearls are second to none. I have Stila and Wet N Wild and they both have glitter and iridescence but they do not sparkle and twinkle like this.

Photos

E.L.F Liquid Glitter Eye Shadow In Ocean Eyes UMEX74Pl

E.L.F Liquid Glitter Eye Shadow In Ocean Eyes JklTZSKl

E.L.F Liquid Glitter Eye Shadow In Ocean Eyes F3YqdgNl

E.L.F Liquid Glitter Eye Shadow In Ocean Eyes Lz1a8CSl

E.L.F Liquid Glitter Eye Shadow In Ocean Eyes WUsKkMHl

E.L.F Liquid Glitter Eye Shadow In Ocean Eyes 2HNhTipl

I have one without flash as you can see and the rest with flash so you can see the glitter and pearls better as well as the color.
The shadow is very sparkly and glittery in the light, both daylight, sunlight, and house light. It's so beautiful to see. I like this eye shadow very much because of that.

Now, what I don't like. This eye shadow is not transfer-proof.  I have shadows from Stila and Wet N Wild that are. And, Wet N Wilds eye shadows are around the same price. E.L.F. shadows are worth the purchase just based on the shadow and the glitter and pearls. If non-transfer is not something that is a priority for you, you will probably love their shadows. If non-transfer is a priority but you still want to try this shadow, a setting spray is a Must. After I used my setting spray, when I lightly went over the color with my finger, it didn't come off on my finger.

The site says it's made of a gel but it doesn't feel like a gel or set like a gel. It has kind of a rough set. And, if you go over it with a finger, it's kind of crumbly. It comes off in dry crumbly pieces. I will show you what it does.

I posted a video on my FB page showing you what it does and I have put it up beside two other brands.

My thoughts are, I love the color and the glitter/ pearl sparkle. I don't like the transfer and the need for setting spray. So, I have been wearing it because it's beautiful but I don't like having to set it.

Those are my thoughts about it. When I tested the swatch, a lot came off on my finger. These are five dollars, that's a lot to spend on a product that needs to be set when it could be like Wet N Wild. That's all Everyone.

The video is on my FB page along with the link to the review.

Alright, Everyone, that's all for this review. Have a great weekend, thank you for watching and reading and I will see you in my next post. Cool

E.L.F Liquid Glitter Eye Shadow In Ocean Eyes JgPbnbUl
Admin
Admin
Admin

https://www.thefashionjournal.net

Back to top Go down