Fashion Uniq
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Milani Know Your Foundation
Do You Know EmptyWed Apr 27, 2022 2:22 pm by Admin

» Smashbox Foundation Finder
Do You Know EmptyWed Apr 27, 2022 2:10 pm by Admin

» How Was
Do You Know EmptyTue Apr 26, 2022 4:57 pm by Admin

» Smitha Deepak: How To Apply Glitter on CREASED or HOODED Eyelids (3 Ways)
Do You Know EmptyThu Apr 14, 2022 5:00 pm by Admin

» A Day
Do You Know EmptyThu Apr 14, 2022 1:44 pm by Admin

» Nars Foundation Finder
Do You Know EmptySat Apr 09, 2022 8:27 pm by Admin

» The Latest
Do You Know EmptyFri Apr 08, 2022 12:58 pm by Admin

» Tarte Foundation Quiz And Foundation Drop Down Menu
Do You Know EmptyWed Mar 23, 2022 8:11 pm by Admin

» Estee Lauder Foundation Finder
Do You Know EmptyWed Mar 23, 2022 8:08 pm by Admin

May 2022
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun

Calendar Calendar

SHARETFJ

Do You Know

Go down

Do You Know Empty Do You Know

Post by Admin Thu Nov 04, 2021 8:35 pm

That WNW has brought out that glitter palette Again on their New page? They had it on their home page all of October for Halloween. Then they changed their Home page and in the New section, they brought it out as new product.

I looked at the reviews and several did not have good reviews. I have a video up about the palettes and what they are like in the pan, to swatch and to wear.
There have been enough negative reviews that WNW should just scrap the product. So, when I saw that they brought them out as a new product again, I decided to put their palette up against a palette that is worth the purchase.

Seriously, how much negative review does the product need for them to remove it from their site and not put it out for purchase again. Also, I noticed on their site, it said to wear them where ever. But, they did not add the disclaimer about it's not for eyes or lips. There is a lot wrong with that. They need to make that disclaimer in bold black when people click the link to look at the palettes.

WNW needs to do the right thing with this product and tell people upfront about the 'not for the face' and about how to apply it with a gel-like goo that doesn't set.

WNW, you need to fix this product and do better.

Alright, Everyone, that is all for now. Many more vlogs and blogs coming. Thank you so much for reading, and I will see you in my next post. Cool

Do You Know JgPbnbUl
Admin
Admin
Admin

https://www.thefashionjournal.net

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum