Fashion Uniq
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Milani Know Your Foundation
Finally EmptyWed Apr 27, 2022 2:22 pm by Admin

» Smashbox Foundation Finder
Finally EmptyWed Apr 27, 2022 2:10 pm by Admin

» How Was
Finally EmptyTue Apr 26, 2022 4:57 pm by Admin

» Smitha Deepak: How To Apply Glitter on CREASED or HOODED Eyelids (3 Ways)
Finally EmptyThu Apr 14, 2022 5:00 pm by Admin

» A Day
Finally EmptyThu Apr 14, 2022 1:44 pm by Admin

» Nars Foundation Finder
Finally EmptySat Apr 09, 2022 8:27 pm by Admin

» The Latest
Finally EmptyFri Apr 08, 2022 12:58 pm by Admin

» Tarte Foundation Quiz And Foundation Drop Down Menu
Finally EmptyWed Mar 23, 2022 8:11 pm by Admin

» Estee Lauder Foundation Finder
Finally EmptyWed Mar 23, 2022 8:08 pm by Admin

September 2022
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun

Calendar Calendar

SHARETFJ

Finally

Go down

Finally Empty Finally

Post by Admin Thu Oct 28, 2021 10:28 am

I did a video on the WNW glitter palette and everything about why it's a fail. Then, I posted a video with glitter-safe eye shadows in response to the glitter palettes and glitter singles that are not eye-safe but that a lot of reviewers were using for glitter shadow.

I did swatches of all the glitter safe eye colors and then redid the swatches in a different light so you could see them well and see the glitter in them.  I still need to get back to the hits that I started and had to put to the side temporarily. I already posted the misses. Then, I have the best product of 2021 that I have to get posted and the fails of 2021.  Both are going to be large and I may do them in two-part videos or they will be an hour long.

There is a lot going on. And, I have other vlogs and blogs to do. I have not stopped blog reviews. I have one review that one area of the review there is a timing test, and I have started the timing more than twice and then I had to do something and had to start over.  That's alright.  I will get it done and we will know all of these things.

It's October, November is coming shortly, and then December. I will get everything done and we will know the best and the bad. In all of this, thank you for being here and reading, watching, and being great. I appreciate you.
Also, I have not forgotten about curvy clothing. I have to call one store back and find out if their dressing rooms are now open. They have had them closed and I could not try them on.

Alright, Everone, that is all. I'm getting more vlogs posted and blogs. Thank you for reading and I will see you in my next post.  Cool

Finally JgPbnbUl
Admin
Admin
Admin

https://www.thefashionjournal.net

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum